SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Will November NEVER end?

I feel I have suffered enough for this month. It must be the longest month of the year. I am really disappointed with my performance. I've done it again - peaked too early in the month and ruined my chances of writing for the rest of the month (and hopefully not the rest of the year). I wanted to get two books written this November and finish TTMF, but I didn't achieve my goals. I just want November to end now, get my certificate and move on to December.

2 Comments:

  • Wimp!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 p.m.  

  • It's very disappointing to learn that November did not live up to expectations.

    Particularly as I was looking forward so much to all of those books!

    By Blogger Valpot, at 8:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home