SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I don't feel like writing today

I don't know if it is the rain, or because I am tired, or maybe it is the fact I have other things I would like to do instead. Perhaps I have reached writing burn out. Could it be that I am reluctant to finish 7 days because I am having so much fun writing it? Or is it that I don't really know how to wrap up all the threads in a satisfactory conclusion?

I don't know. Maybe a little of everything.

I think it is the rain.

4 Comments:

  • i think it is because its work. i dont feel like working today - its dark outside, my eyes are stinging with tiredness, my brain is clouded with fatigue but gotta earn my living so i can keep The Leopard going!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 a.m.  

  • What does fup stand for?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 a.m.  

  • Maybe you too reluctant to say goodbye to Vicky and Irene.

    But be good to them and end the story up (happily).

    You're probably drained after the effort of the last week!

    By Blogger Valpot, at 10:51 a.m.  

  • I think part of me is afraid to say goodbye to Vicky and Irene, they are my friends now and part of me is tired and drained after so many days of intensive writing. I'll be good tomorrow though

    By Blogger Inkpot, at 8:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home