SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Saturday, November 11, 2006

That's more like it!

Thought I did a normal writing day today (although I usually only write Saturday morning) and that I might have got 4/5 thousand words written. Imagine my surprise when I did a word count at 6pm and saw that I had written 8k! I had to write for another hour to get the 10k in. I guess this writing weekend is boosting my creativity!

Things have made a turn for the worse in Ardanbhas for Vicky and Irene. I am finding it hard to detach myself from the emotion, leave their world and come back into this one. The scene where I left them has left me a little depressed (plus the fact that, despite my good writing today, Valpot is STILL over 5K ahead of me!)

Words written today: 10,074
Total: 35,222

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home