SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Friday, November 10, 2006

Weekend long write-in!

I've gone up to Dublin to try and boost my word count (although I am quite happy with it) and to help Mungo boost his (he is not happy with it) and to do lots of word wars with Valerie. It was Valerie's idea, so I hope she has lots of plans for ways to boost our word counts (I'm imaging doubling and tripling my average at least!) Today didn't turn out too badly, with a little above my average. However, I lost the morning to traveling and I was quite tired in the afternoon, so I didn't get quite as much writing done as I would have liked.

It's Janna's first time in Dublin, so I hope she enjoys it! So far, she doesn't seem to mind sleeping on the wooden floors too much!

Words written today: 3,086
Total: 25,149 (Whoot! Over half way!)

1 Comments:

  • Wait until you see what we get done tomorrow!

    Up at 6, four hours of warring (8000 words written).
    Breakfast at 10.
    Back at 11 for another four hours (up to 16k now).
    Lunch, followed by a two hour walk in the park with Janna.
    More writing 6-8 followed by some relaxation.
    Total words for the day: 18,000.
    Means you'll get the book finished Sunday morning!

    By Blogger Valpot, at 8:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home