SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday

I wanted to finish writing about Sunday today (on a Sunday), it being the second day of the seven days in hell, but I got my word goal for the day completed first and I am hungry and grumpy, so I think I will take the rest of the day off and finish Sunday some other day (I can always come back and write more if I feel like it, but I probably won't).

Words written today: 2657
Total: 13443

My writing buddies in Nanowrimo are getting higher word counts than me, notably Valpot and Catelfemma, but I don't care. They're aren't writing three books at the same time, so there! (correction, I am only writing two books and NO, I am not trying to steal Mungo's book).

3 Comments:

  • How do you know?

    Anyway, what's this about 3 books? Trying to steal credit for Mungo's novel again?????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 p.m.  

  • 17,541 Words now - Thanks, Inkpot! :)

    By Blogger Valpot, at 7:57 p.m.  

  • You're welcome VT

    By Blogger Inkpot, at 8:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home