SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day Two

Words Written Today: 1813
Total: 4805

Feeling really tired today so writing was a struggle, both on TTMF and 7DIH, but more so with TTMF. Read over what I wrote on 7 Days yesterday and I am pleased with it. I like the characters already and it is quite spooky (probably only me who will think so!). Hopefully I will sleep well tonight and be nice and refreshed for more writing tomorrow.

A word of advice to anyone with a memory stick - remember to back up your work, because memory sticks can be corrupted, like one belonging to a fellow writer I know. And I don't mean they go to the dark side!

Be seeing you!

2 Comments:

  • It's great to hear you are pleased with what you have written so far.

    Looking forward to reading it! :)

    By Blogger Valpot, at 11:12 a.m.  

  • Hope you are pleased with your work too. Dying to read Black Rabbit Island. Sounds really scary!

    By Blogger Inkpot, at 12:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home