SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Monday, October 16, 2006

16 days to go

I titled my novel seven days in hell, but little did I realize how apt that name would be - for planning nanowrimo! Novelling is easy compared to this! I still can't find a venue. People have suggested sports halls and libraries, but I want somewhere central to the town and while a coffee shop would be perfect, no where seems to stay open after 7pm. That leaves the options for Saturday or Sunday meetings... but, I think mid week evening would be better (weekends are valuable writing times) and I don't really want to meet in a pub, although that is an option, of course. However, time is running out. I have to have a venue for posters, leaflets and publicity. I wouldn't mind if I had nothing else to do by nano, but I have a book to finish and it deserves more importance than this. Arrggh!

1 Comments:

  • Hope it won't be 16 days TO hell! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly, Mummy - just look at Mungo and feel inspired!

    By Blogger Mango, at 3:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home