SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

14 days to go...

I was on the radio this morning talking to Harry Lee about NaNoWriMo. He was really interested in it and I thought it went well. He wants me to come back again in a couple of weeks (in November when the meetings are up and running) and do a follow up, so that will be fun.

Here is my other poster for NaNoWriMo. It is easier to copy and I have leaflets along similar lines as well.

I phoned the library this morning. Unfortunately, the don't allow people to meet there in the evenings because there are only two staff members working, so it means Saturday meetings if I go for them. I would prefer evenings meetings mid week, so now I have to weigh up the advantages of a town centre meeting spot against having an evening meeting somewhere further outside of town (the DKIT library for example)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home