SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Friday, November 03, 2006

I've got chills, they're multiplying...

but not any more! I moved a little oil heater into my writing room, and now my fingers are slowly beginning to thaw out. There was a heavy frost last night, and, while that makes for beautiful countryside outside, it makes for very cold writing conditions inside. I couldn't take another day of frozen writing (and I have tried the layers, but more jumpers don't make my fingers warm and it is very hard to type with gloves). It is so hard to write when you are shivering and the only thing you can think of is steaming bowls of soup and mugs of hot coffee. I hope my word count will suitably reflect my increased warmth.

An enormous black bird just flew by overhead. I think it was a rook, but it sure was a big un!

1 Comments:

  • Have you tried using your toes to type in freezing altitudes?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home