SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Friday, November 03, 2006

One day down, six more days in hell to go

On my wall, beside my laptop, I have stuck a word tracker. It is an A4 sheet of card divided into boxes that help you to keep track of your words up to 50K. I like filling in the boxes with a pink highlighter pen when my writing day is over, to watch how my words are growing. 7 Days in Hell is filling out very nicely, thank you, with one and 1/2 lines of pink.

Neil Gaiman posted on his blog today about NaNoWriMo. It is nice to know that even the famous professionals know about NaNo.

Thanks to lots of word wars, wrote in excess of my target today.

DAY THREE
Words written: 3518
Total: 8323

3 Comments:

  • Wish I had a highlighter to cross off the words! Sounds like you're making great progress - and considering you have a few other projects on as well, that's pretty good!

    By Blogger Valpot, at 9:41 p.m.  

  • Oh, will you be finsihed next weekend, Mummy?

    Great!

    By Blogger Mango, at 10:07 p.m.  

  • No Mango, I have a few more weeks to go, but it is going well.

    By Blogger Inkpot, at 9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home