SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Monday, November 13, 2006

Nanowrimo meeting

We were down two members at tonight's meeting, so we wrote a note of encouragement to our absent members and sent them some idea cards. I hope this week will prove fruitful. Meeting went well. Both Valerie and I are over 50K (well done Valpot!) and Geri is doing pretty well too (and she is hand writing!) and we both got over a thousand words written at the meeting. I didn't do much writing today, only about 3000 words, but I am pleased that I did any writing at all after the write in weekend. I want to get 7 days written by Wednesday, but I'll have to write another book to keep my word count up for the regional word wars for the rest of the week! I don't know if I can take it. I must fill in the rest of my word tracker tomorrow. Somehow, colouring in the rest of the squares won't be so much fun now that I am doing them in one go. It is nicer to see them fill up slowly. I guess I shouldn't complain though.

1 Comments:

  • Just have to get on the second book!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home