SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Eat writing, drink writing, sleep writing

I am so close to finishing 7 days, I can taste it. Had a publisher in mind for it who publish dark fantasy and horror, but when I looked up their website today they said they were closed to submissions. :( Ah well, I'm sure there are other places.

The word count break down for the write in weekend is as follows: -

Friday 10th - 3,086 words (a little above my average)
Saturday 11th - 10,071 words (a nice surprise)
Sunday 12th - 14,847 words (great, but a killer)

My trusty pink high lighter decided to run out of ink today, so my word tracker looks kind of faded. The early words are coloured in quite strong pink, but it fades as it reaches 50K. I must buy myself a new highlighter, although what I will use it for now, I don't know. (my last highlighter lasted at least 10 years, so it just shows how much I use them)

Feeling really tired this evening, so I'm finishing up here and going to bed (despite the fact that my bedroom is SCREAMING to be cleaned)

Words written today: 10,025
Total: 63,844

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 p.m.  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 p.m.  

  • It's a very impressive word count - that's hard work!

    Despite being told writing is easy, we know it's very difficuly - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually...

    That was an endurance test at the weekend!

    By Blogger Valpot, at 10:49 a.m.  

  • It sure was an endurance test! It was testing, and I endured. :)

    By Blogger Inkpot, at 8:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home