SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Thursday, December 14, 2006

VIM Day

That is Victory for Iseult Murphy Day (sounds a bit scary I know). Ok, so this is another belated post, but better late than never. Watch this space for another out of date post tomorrow!

Yes, 7 Days in Hell is finally finished. It broke 70K, with an end total of about 73/74 thousand words. I re-read it and did a little editing, but it is still quite a rough first draft. I don't know what to think of it. I like some of it quite a lot, but I can't tell if it is scary or funny or if people will be as interested in the characters as I am. I think the main characters are well drawn, but I don't know if they would come alive for other people reading them. It will be interesting to get some reader reaction and see what they think.

This is the first year I have actually finished my NANOWRIMO novel before Christmas! Another first. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • I cant wait to read it - i hope i am getting one for Christmas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 p.m.  

  • I thought you ordered one!

    By Blogger Inkpot, at 11:48 a.m.  

  • Congrats - really looking forward to reading 7 Days - I'm sure the end is as brilliant as the beginning & middle!

    By Blogger Valpot, at 1:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home