SEVEN DAYS IN HELL

Sunday, March 11, 2007

My first reading

I did my first public reading of Seven Days in Hell for the Fight to Write Conference held in Dublin. I got a good reaction from the audience, and it was fun. It was hard picking out a piece from the book though. I wanted to read something that was exciting, but that was also short and didn't give too much away. It was much harder than I thought. I ended up reading a bit about Vicky being held captive. I hope it fit the bill.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Yes, I had slipped in to the Conference and your reading was excellent - made me want to read the whole book!

    Lovely photo, by the way.

    By Blogger DN Reporter, at 9:08 a.m.  

  • Thanks DN, sorry I didn't see you there on the day

    By Blogger Inkpot, at 1:10 p.m.  

  • Wow, a public reading. Thats amazing for more than one reading. First, it means you have a comple manuscript and and audience ready and willing to hear your words, second it means you are brave enough to stand up in front of all of those people and talk to them. That, I could not do. Writing for the masses is one thing, reading directly to them is quite another.

    By Blogger Wizardry, at 2:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home